[mrtg] [still] wrong logs?

Justin Shore macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Tue Nov 16 21:11:11 MET 1999

Hey all.  I tried upping MaxBytes to an obscene #.  Didn't seem to
help.  I also let cfgmaker generate a new config file for that device
and cut out everything but that one port, just like I did before but
this time I didn't add anything--just change the output name.  The
one if generated didn't have any options set and wasn't using AbsMax.
It didn't work either.  It generates more of this

942782702 2110849203 3342075984
942782702 0 0 0 0
942782405 0 0 0 0
942782400 0 0 0 0
942782100 0 0 0 0
942781800 0 0 0 0

Someone mentioned rrdtool.  What does it do differently?

Justin