[mrtg] ppp0 statistics ?

Kenji Konaka kkonaka at iwiphil.com
Thu Nov 25 10:17:12 MET 1999

hi!
I've just installed mrtg and I think it's great.
but there's just one thing I couldn't figure out:
=> what could be the possible reason when MRTG report for a machine's
ppp0 interface is always zero? - this is a linux machine and
doing things like ''cat /proc/net/dev'' or ''snmpwalk the-machine public''
does produce a seemingly correct output. also MRTG is working fine
on some other multi-homed machine (again a linux host).
thanks (and sorry this soulds like another FAQ).
kenji @ manila