[mrtg] Interface Monitoring of Cisco Routers

hakim at corp.thrunet.com hakim at corp.thrunet.com
Fri Oct 1 08:50:29 MEST 1999

Howdy!

I am using Cisco 7500 routers with IOS 11.1.
What OIDs should I use to monitor the interface statistics such as queue
drop,
the number of aborted packets, and CRC errors?

I have used OLD-CISCO-INTERFACES-MIB.my to gather the values but
failed to get same values as ones reported by "show interface" command.
Does anybody get and graph the values successfully?

Thank you.

Hyang-ah Kim