[mrtg] Need Help with Mibs

Evan Touchett evan.touchett at zu.ac.ae
Sun Oct 3 07:18:36 MEST 1999

I've had really good luck with MRTG monitoring Cisco Switches and Routers,
and even Novell servers.  I now want to monitor our Groupwise mail
system.  I have the Groupwise MIB in hand but I don't know how to read the
file to come up with the MIB tree. (1.3.6. ???? )

Can someone send me some cfg examples that use the LoadMibs command with
the Mibs so I can decipher how they work together?  Any reasonable device
would be great.  Our network contains NT, Novell, Groupwise, Cisco, Sun,
Linux, and APC equipment.

Thanks

-evan