[mrtg] Conversion : "Cells" to "Bits" ??
javier_tan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 03:12:30 MEST 1999
I've been using MRTG for quite sometime now and it's been running
flawlessly. I'm currently running on version 2.7.5
I've recently been monitoring traffic on a ATM switch and the traffic that's
been displayed are represented in b/s.( since I have that option turned on )
But I noticed that it is not displaying the correct information, since
53kb=1 cell for ATM.
I have the following questions:
1. How do I do a conversion from Cells to Bits in the Program ??
is there an option available ??
2. Is there another script that does the job for me ??
3. If there isn't any, where exactly is the conversion being done
in the "MRTG" program.....or even in "RATEUP",so that I can make
the necessary changes ??
3. I noticed that there is a "atmmaker" in the DOC folder that came
together with MRTG.....should I be using that when monitoring ATMs
I'm not really proficient in PERL, therefore would really appreciate if
anyone could help me out on this.
Thanks in Advanced !!
Network Support Team
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg