[mrtg] Problems monitoring Cisco Local Director

Frank Smith fsmith at hoovers.com
Mon Oct 11 22:03:00 MEST 1999

Does anyone on the list have experience monitoring Cisco Local Director?
I can successfully graph the real interface stats, but am having problems
with the host stats.  According to the MIB from Cisco, I should be able
to use .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.99.1.1.1.1.7.hostIP.port.0 (where hostIP and
port are replaced by the correct numbers) to get the bytes for each
virtual host.
   If I snmpwalk the .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.99  tree I can see all the data,
with the values correctly identified as INTEGER, but if I snmpget an
individual OID, snmpget returns a type IPADDRESS containing the IP.
   Am I missing something obvious or is it just Cisco's SNMP that is
broken?

Thanks,
Frank

Frank Smith                                          fsmith at hoovers.com
Systems Administrator                               Voice: 512-374-4673
Hoover's Online                                       Fax: 512-374-4501