[mrtg] Re: a question

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Thu Oct 14 17:05:03 MEST 1999

There is no such thing as an OID file.  An OID is a string of numbers that
maps to a data point in the mib.  You can extract that from the MIB by hand,
or load the MIB into a MIB browser.  I use Getif
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/8260/) on NT.

 There are other similar tools for other OS's.  Search the list archive for