[mrtg] Another one :)

Marc-Adrian Napoli marcadrian at cia.com.au
Wed Oct 20 04:46:00 MEST 1999

Question.

I run /mrtg/cfgmaker on a device, and get a lovely little mrtg.cfg from it.

However, when i then run indexmaker on that mrtg.cfg file, and cat it to an
index.html file - the index.html file is not sorted!

i would have assumed, seeing as the interfaces are in order (from 1 to X) in
the mrtg.cfg, that the indexmaker would make the index.html follow the same.
Instead, I get an index.html that is jumbled up with interfaces 10, 11, 12,
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 25, 26, 1 in that order.

I'm using MRTG 2.5.2. - is this a bug in this version?

Regards,

Marc-Adrian Napoli
Connect Infobahn Australia
+61 2 92811750