[mrtg] Re: Threshold Checking

SCHAAF PETER Peter.Schaaf at icp.siemens.be
Thu Oct 21 08:27:29 MEST 1999

Thanks,
it helps and now we've found where we can change this in MRTG script.
By the way, we found another thing. When a threshold is reached, each
poll cycle the action will be fired. Now we are still busy to correlate this
in MRTG script. Imagine, each poll cycle the same threshold mail or snmptrap
will be sent! When it works fine we should find a way to implement this in
MRTG generally.
Regards,
Peter.

Peter Schaaf
Support Center Engineer
Department ITS SC31 - Network/System/Application Management
International Support Center Brussels
 n.v.
Guido Gezellestraat 121 / Building 32/0
B-1654 Huizingen