[mrtg] Re: Old graphs
lsheldon at creighton.edu
Fri Oct 22 00:58:32 MEST 1999
> I have a Cisco router that we changed the IP address on. I would like to know
> if I can import the graphs produced by the old address into the new graphs.
> We've been tracking this router for a while and don't want to loose the
> history from the old graphs.
If you change the .cfg information to correspond to the new address,
MRTG will just continue reporting on the router just like it always did.
- L. F. (Larry) Sheldon, Jr. -
. Unix Systems and Network Administration .
- Creighton University Computer Center-Old Gym -
. 2500 California Plaza .
- Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A. 68178 Two identifying characterstics -
. lsheldon at creighton.edu of System Administrators: .
- 402 280-2254 (work) Infallibility, and the ability to -
. 402 681-4726 (cellular) learn from their mistakes. .
- 402 332-4622 (residence) -
. http://www.creighton.edu/~lsheldon Adapted from Stephen Pinker .
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg