[mrtg] Re: OIDS/cisco frame subinterface multipoint

CHARL VORSTER charl_vorster at goodyear.com
Fri Oct 22 12:06:45 MEST 1999

Hi Ken,

Where did you get these F/R OID from, it's not listed in
CISCO-FRAME-RELAY-MIB.oid? I'm lookin for others.

Thanks

Charl

mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch on 10/20/99 09:37:33 PM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch @ INTERNET, rockie at apk.net @ INTERNET
cc:
Subject: [mrtg] Re: OIDS/cisco frame subinterface multipoint

Have you tried:

    'frInOctets' => '1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1.9'
    'frOutOctets' => '1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1.7'

which when used in the form:

frInOctets.pp.dd&frOutOctets.pp.dd:community at cisco.router

where pp is the physical port that the frame relay pvc is
defined on and dd is the DLCI of the pvc gets you the in
and out octets for just that pvc.

Ken