[mrtg] Re: Binaries for HP-UX 10.20

DApel at omnipoint.com DApel at omnipoint.com
Sat Oct 23 02:14:07 MEST 1999

Didier, I must caution you to run MRTG only on a fast HPUX box -- at least a
PA-8000 or newer processor.   Don't waste your time trying it on anything
older.   It runs far too slowly.

Linux is a great way to go.   I'm currently running mine on a Dual Celeron
400MHz machine with 384MB of ram.  Cheap and blew the doors off my dual
PA-8200 240MHz J2240 HPUX 10.20 box with 512MB of ram.   Cut my config runs
by a quarter.

Doug Apel
Sr. Network Administrator
Omnipoint Technologies, Inc.