[mrtg] Re: rateup died from Signal 9

Ian Stong istong at usatoday.com
Mon Oct 25 17:10:39 MEST 1999

I've had the same problem.  Including that shared object file changes the
error to the following:

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 11
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router 'x.x.x.x'
 code was 139, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

Ideas?

Ian Stong - istong at usatoday.com
phone (703) 558-8070
fax   (703) 907-4466