[mrtg] Re: mrtg config file
lsheldon at creighton.edu
Tue Oct 26 03:03:18 MEST 1999
> I'm new to mrtg. I'm running version 2.8.8 on NT. I'm getting good graphs
> for a single router, but would like to get graphs for a second router as
> well. Do I create a second config file and schedule a second set of batches
> to run every 5 minutes, or do I modify the config file that I've got to poll
> a second target? Can I use cfgmaker to create a config file that polls two
> devices, or do I have to make that modification manually?
I run on a unix platform so there may be reasons not to do it this way, but I:
cfgmaker public at device1 > devices.cfg
cfgmaker public at device2 >> devices.cfg
cfgmaker public at device3 >> devices.cfg
cfgmaker public at device4 >> devices.cfg
cfgmaker public at deviceN >> devices.cfg
- L. F. (Larry) Sheldon, Jr. -
. Unix Systems and Network Administration .
- Creighton University Computer Center-Old Gym -
. 2500 California Plaza .
- Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A. 68178 Two identifying characterstics -
. lsheldon at creighton.edu of System Administrators: .
- 402 280-2254 (work) Infallibility, and the ability to -
. 402 681-4726 (cellular) learn from their mistakes. .
- 402 332-4622 (residence) -
. http://www.creighton.edu/~lsheldon Adapted from Stephen Pinker .
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg