[mrtg] Re: Info on FR graphs...

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Tue Oct 26 15:07:36 MEST 1999

What values are returned when you do an snmpget on the OID. download
GETIF for NT and install the MIB files.

Your FECN and BECN counts on a properly installed and configured
interface should be 0 all the time, if you are getting FECN's and BECN's
something is wrong.

IN-OUT Octets should be returned using a default configuration. `perl
c:\mrtg-2.8.8\run\cfgmaker public at x.x.x.x > inout.cfg`

Maxbytes is the maximum value that can possibly be returned. Perhaps a
number greater then maxbytes is being returned and discarded because it
is out of this range. I would build a new configuration, with a
different workdir and see what happens.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE          DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                       Alexandria, VA
dcppage at dcptech.com               http://www.dcptech.com