[mrtg] Re: bat file

Oyler, Michael moyler at harris.com
Tue Oct 26 23:30:31 MEST 1999

Screw that process and use: http://www.queso.com/mrtgstatupdater.htm

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Chuck.Curto at tmcaz.com [SMTP:Chuck.Curto at tmcaz.com]
	Sent:	Tuesday, October 26, 1999 11:17 AM
	To:	mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
	Subject:	[mrtg] bat file

	I have a strange problem that's driving me crazy and I'm hoping someone
out
	there has seen this and knows what the fix is.

	I use MRTG v2.8.8 on an NT 4.0 server with service pack 5. I used the
3at.bat
	file to setup a five minute schedule to start the A, B and C.bat files.

	In the A, B and C.bat files I run another .bat file that has four config
files
	inside it. Three of the config files update every five minutes with no
problem
	but one config file won't update. I've moved the one config file that
won't
	update to different levels within the .bat file but that made no
difference.

	If I run the A, B or C.bat files manually all four config files update
with no
	problem.

	Any ideas?

	Chuck Curto