[mrtg] Re: Updated Portmaster scripts

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 28 07:38:26 MEST 1999

Yesterday you sent me mail regarding Updated Portmaster scripts:

*> Tobias,
*>
*> Some time ago I sent you a note about my Lucent Portmaster scripts for
*> MRTG. Thanks to adding them to your site. I have since updated my script
*> to use the MRTG snmp library rather than an external snmp program. Could
*> you update your site and/or MRTG distribution? My scripts can be found
*> at http://thingy.usu.edu/network-stats/portmaster.html
*>
*> I have received several messages in the last month asking for help
*> getting the old scrips to work. The new ones are faster and easier to
*> use.

thanks ... I updated the link ...
cheers
tobi