[mrtg] Re: Easiest way to map OIDs to MIB text?

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Oct 28 17:31:20 MEST 1999

Download GETIF. Install the MIB for the specific device into the mibs
directory under GETIF. Walk the tree here using the MBrowser. Here you
will have all of the names and definitions.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE          DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                       Alexandria, VA
dcppage at dcptech.com               http://www.dcptech.com