[mrtg] Easiest way to map OIDs to MIB text?

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at nastg.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 28 18:32:38 MEST 1999

Via snmpwalk I've gotten the OIDs from a device. From the device's web site
I've gotten the ASN.1 of the MIB. Maybe I don't have enough experience yet,
but there seems like there might be a better way to map them then to apply
the ASN.1 to the snmpwalk output.

Is there? :-) (Like some predefined mapping?)

Thanks, Joe

Joe Loiacono                             Phone: (301) 794-2509
Computer Sciences Corporation            Fax:   (301) 794-9480