[mrtg] (no subject)

Andrei V.Loukinykh avl at pb301e.crimea.com
Thu Sep 23 09:26:22 MEST 1999

Hi all!

 Could anyone give me a hint,
  Why  IN and OUT counters on my graphs look EQUAL (or almost equal).
 For example, after I downloaded big MP3 file through MRTG-monitored link
PPP2
(MRTG autoconfiguration defined it as MaxBytes: 3600 b/s - it is 19200 4ll
connection) for 30 min at a speed 2kb/s or so , I can see the following:

       Daily graph for this period displays : IN : ~500 b/s  OUT:~510b/s  -
it is not exactly what it looks like, but looks similar.
  I can definitely say, that incoming traffic WAS much BIGGER and outgoing -
MUCH SMALLER  that time.
  Moreover , it could, at least, display 1800 or 2000 b/s , not 500 ! (for
incoming traffic)

Any thoughts?

  Best regards,
Andrei V.Loukinykh