[mrtg] Re: Web site monitoring

Greg Reaume greaume at iname.com
Sun Apr 16 08:22:36 MEST 2000

Sorry to butt in, but would you not be able to turn on IP accounting if it
were a cisco router (I DON'T know too much about other vendors) and just
point MRTG at the accounting OIDs?  I've never actually done it myself due
to lack of need, but I've read about it and also heard it mentioned a few
times here.  Sounds like a very interesting feature.  Check up on it see
what you find...

HTH

---
   Greg Reaume
   greaume at iname.com <mailto:greaume at iname.com>
   ICQ: 1466509

Join AllAdvantage.com and get paid to surf the Web!
Please use my ID (LFP-549) when asked if someone referred you.
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=LFP549
<http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=LFP549>

I've just registered at a great new site on the web, BePaid.com.
They'll pay you to watch ads for products and services YOU'RE
interested in!  $20/hr!  Don't wait, you're losing $$$!  Sign up now!
http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10589263