[mrtg] 14all.cgi error

Rama Arumugam rarumugam at utilx.com
Fri Dec 22 19:55:19 MET 2000

Can someone tell me why I am getting this error?

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LC_ALL = (unset),
	LANG = (unset)
Can't open perl script "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\14all.cgi": No such file or
directory

also I have no idea how to view my html pages on the browser. It supposed to
be "http://ipaddress/[dir]/filename.cgi" but I am lost. Please HELP. thanks
everyone.

rama