[mrtg] Re: Cisco ATM subinterfaces

Martinez, Samson SMartinez at LocaleSystems.com
Fri Dec 29 20:45:56 MET 2000

What encapsulation are you implementing, AAL5? I'm assuming you've created
multiple PVCs as subsets of the actual ATM interface, is this the case? I
would recommend running cfgmaker against the router in question and base
your configuration on the results obtained.

Samson

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul C. Williamson [mailto:pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 1:40 PM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Cisco ATM subinterfaces

Hi y'all...

Happy New Year to everyone first off...now I feel a little better.

I know this has been asked, but the search facility on the mrtg archives
has been timing out on me all week.  Anyway, can anyone tell me how
to get ATM subinterfaces out of a Cisco router?  I can get the main ATM
card, in my case, ATM4/0.  But I want the individual sub-interfaces (ATM
4/0.1, .2, & .3).  Anyone still working this afternoon?

TIA,

Paul