[mrtg] conf mrtg

Richard Kurth rkurth at pacifier.com
Fri Dec 29 21:17:21 MET 2000

 I am having troubles configuring mrtg. I am a small hosting company
 (very small) and I what to monitor all the bandwidth incoming and
 outgoing from my server. I have configured mrtg this way below

 ./cfgmaker --global 'WorkDir: /home/sites/home/web/mrtg' --global 'Options[_]: bits,growright' --output /home/sites/home/web/mrtg/mrtg.cfg public at 207.252.75.52
WorkDir: /home/sites/home/web/mrtg Options[_]: bits,growright

 The problem is it only gives me the bandwidth in calculation and not
 the out. It also makes graphs for all my clients IP numbers but put
 no data in them. I read every thing On the mrtg site but it makes no
 sense to me. My server is a rag3 if that makes any difference to how
 it is configured.

   Richard Kurth
   rkurth at pacifier.com