[mrtg] Graph problem???

Dan Spray cpdans at conpoint.com
Thu Feb 3 22:51:32 MET 2000

This may be a dumb question but I am monitoring a number of connections to
the internet, and am having some problems deciphering the usage results that
it portrays.  I have included part of one of the graphs.  I have an external
company monitor this also until I get mine up and going and the two are no
where near the same.  I believe that my usage is approximately what the
percentages say but this is a full T1 that I am monitoring.  Am I reading
this wrong?  Also does anyone know how to set the graph to a max of 1.54 MB
instead of the max on the graph being the max data through.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan

Max In: 1203.0 kb/s (78.3%) 	Average In: 523.1 kb/s (34.1%) 	Current In:
576.7 kb/s (37.5%)
Max Out: 170.9 kb/s (11.1%) 	Average Out: 63.3 kb/s (4.1%) 	Current Out:
64.2 kb/s (4.2%)