[mrtg] help

S.THOMAS thomas.s at tatainfotech.com
Sun Feb 6 20:12:16 MET 2000

Hi all,

	I am using mrtg-2.8.8 on linux 2.2.20. It is working  fine. Nut i
am using the same to monitor my cache server(squid-2.3). it is getting the
datas fine. But the html file generated by mrtg is carrying some other
router uptime with it.

Problem: This is sample Page Top message
+++++++++

The statistics were last updated Monday, 7 February 2000 at 0:20 ,
at which time 'BLRIND' had been up for 22 days, 8:47:28.
+++++

Actully BLRIND is some other cisco router  which not related to the cache
server and mrtg server.
 Is there a way to prevent it.
Any options has to be added to squid.conf or mrtg.cfg?

With Best Regards,
S.Thomas
System and Network Administrator