[mrtg] Re: Reboot problems

Tony Nelson tnelson at techie.com
Mon Feb 28 18:41:39 MET 2000

Actually, that's what's most interesting.. on second look, it does appear that
mrtg is doing just fine on other boxes w/ similar configurations.. the
only oddity that I see is our mail server.. and what is really odd is
how consistent the data has been since the box was rebooted..

from my log file..

951759461 158622809 184439887
951759461 1079 626 1079 626
951759204 1079 626 1079 626
951759000 1079 626 1079 626
951758700 1079 626 1079 626
951758400 1079 626 1079 626
951758100 1079 626 1079 626
951757800 1079 626 1079 626
951757500 1079 626 1079 626
951757200 1079 626 1079 626
951756900 1079 626 1079 626
951756600 1079 626 1079 626
951756300 1079 626 1079 626

this repeats all the way til..

951743400 1079 626 1079 626

So now I'm investigating the box for any odd processes that might be causing
this weird network behaviour.. maybe I should just restart the SNMP agent on
the server..

Thanks again,
Tony Nelson