[mrtg] Free disk space

Miller Anthony (RBAU/ISY) Anthony.Miller at au.bosch.com
Tue Feb 29 00:33:17 MET 2000

Good morning gurus

I know this is a previously asked question but I cannot seem to find
anything on the
web, or MRTG list....I am trying to find out the OID's for monitoring the
free disk space
on a couple of NT boxes I have. I have tried GetIf and browsed all the mibs,
even doing
manual graphs whilst I move some data around, but I am wasting my time.....I
don't
know if you can get mrtg to specifiy/"look" at physical disks, logical disks
or shares or
all....

I have 2.8.3 / NT4 server sp4

....and, if any one has this they will be instantly given ultra-guru
status.....I am also
trying to the same thing on 3 netware boxes too....

thanks in advance

regards
Anthony Miller
Network Engineer
Information Systems Department
Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
1555 Centre Road, Clayton, Victoria, Australia, 3168
Tel. : +61 3 9541 7824          Fax : +61 3 9541 5284
E-mail : anthony.miller at au.bosch.com