[mrtg] AW: Win 2k SNMP issue

Meissner Sebastian-asm037 Sebastian.Meissner at motorola.com
Thu Jul 27 19:15:36 MEST 2000

Hi David,

I had the same problem a few months ago and reported it to Microsoft. The
person I was reporting to was Otto Helweg mailto:ottoh at microsoft.com . He
tested it on his own servers and mentioned, that he would submit the bug. I
don't know, if Microsoft has patched this until now. I think we have to wait
for the W2k SP1.

Regards,
Sebastian Meissner