[mrtg] Re: MRTG & Linux RedHat 6.2 :-(

LuisMi luismi at flcnet.es
Sat Jun 10 12:35:00 MEST 2000

Hi! Eugene. Hi! all people.
Yes, your translation of my message is correct.
I have here a linux RedHat 6.2 working as ISDN router for our local
network
here.
I am not an expert in snmpd so i don´t have any idea where is the
problem,
it seems to be in the default configuration of snmpd (as you say). I
didn´t
discover a solution yet.

There is something i don´t understand, what are the diferences between
ucd-snmpd and cmu-snmpd?

With this email I attach my snmpd configuration file? (It´s the default
configuration file that comes with Linux RedHat 6.2). Maybe someone
reads
this email and find in this file what things must be changed.

LuisMi

-- Type: application/x-zip-compressed
-- Size: 4k (4273 bytes)