[mrtg] Errors

Joseph G. mangg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 16:05:38 MEST 2000

Hello,

  This my first attempt at setting up Mrtg on Windowz
2k.  I have SFU (Service for Unix) installed with
active state perl 5.  I am able to run cfgmaker fine
and get a valid mrtg.cfg file.  But... When I run mrtg
I get the following error:

C:\Program Files\mrtg-2.8.12\run>perl mrtg mrtg.cfg
ERROR: Can't find location of mrtg executable
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at mrtg line 57.

  Anyone know what gives?  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,