[mrtg] Different Graphs...

Per.E.Berger at telia.se Per.E.Berger at telia.se
Thu Mar 2 17:04:43 MET 2000

Hi!

Beeing quite new to MRTG I have the program up and running and working
fine.
Now I've found that it can handle other MIB's than the default.

I found info on how to put up a target for for example inErrors, I
tested that and it works fine.

But this is not what I want. What I want is the page with graphs as it
looks "default" and then add a graph for each extra MIB with
explanatory text below the graph(-s)as in the other graphs.

I hope you understand what I would like to do, it's not that easy to
explain...

Can I do this? How? Or can I generate a separate page with the extra
MIB's (though I would not like that...)?

mvh

/Per Berger
031-770 51 39 / 070-520 84 24