[mrtg] Re: Blank graphs

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Tue May 2 15:42:15 MEST 2000

I did run MRTG manually from the command line at first and received
the normal error messages about the log files, but when I ran it for
the third time, the messages were gone.  I already receive daily cron
messages and they do not report any errors related to MRTG
Thanks

--
Leonard W. Miller
CNA, MCP, A+