[mrtg] Re: Blank graphs

Eric Sproul esproul at cfw.com
Tue May 2 16:08:13 MEST 2000

Leonard,
What is it that you are expecting to see with MRTG if not using SNMP?
Traffic?  Uptime?  CPU stats?  I have set up a similar config file to
the one you posted, looking at my local ethernet interface.  I specified
the target as the IP, nothing more.  What I get is a blank graph.

I don't understand how MRTG would know what to look for unless you
specify a standard MIB interface or other OID in the Target field.  But
I'm no expert, just a humble user.  :)

Eric

--
Eric Sproul, CFW-Intelos Network Operations