[mrtg] Re: Cisco Local Director MIB

Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji) CihanS at garanti.com.tr
Mon Nov 27 09:14:22 MET 2000

Hi all, I am having problem with LD snmp setups...Seems like my snmp conf on LD is ok (this is not to complicated anyway)...Getif is not getting any response the snmp polls...Cisco told me to upgrade to 3.3.4 to solve the problem I did but still same problem...Anybody have an idea to solve that problem? thanks....