[mrtg] Re: Stopping the Pop-up Windows in NT ?

Chris Palmer cpalmer at pcha.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 27 13:42:37 MET 2000

I am not affected by this no, trust me it was one of the first things I
checked when originally setting it up.

I am also basing this on the fact that I am using an older version of the
software, before a lot of these flags and switches were introduced. Yes
there are newer versions but I don't need the new features (yet!) and  "if
it ain't broke............."

Regards,

Chris Palmer
Network Manager