[mrtg] Multiple Items

Martinez, Samson SMartinez at LocaleSystems.com
Thu Nov 30 17:39:00 MET 2000

Hello,

I'm currently running MRTG 2.9.4 for multiple remote locations. It's working
like a champ on a Linux box and I'll be preparing to utilize the RRDTool
functionality over the next couple of days. The only information being
monitored to date is the throughput of interfaces and CPU utilization and
I'd like to be able to graph dropped packets on the same graphs, per
interface, which would show four lines on each graph. Is this possible? I've
RTFM'd but I can't quite figure out how I would create the targets. I tried
to include four using the & symbol but it didn't like that. Are there any
examples available showing how to do this? Will I have to go to RRDTool for
this?

Regards,

Samson