[mrtg] Understanding frame relay stats

Bruce Horkings bhorkings at mail.skilled.com.au
Mon Oct 2 01:55:55 MEST 2000

Hi All,
	I have just set up mrtg to monitor some cisco routers and have a
question about monitoring Frame Relay. If I have a serial interface with 3
sub interfaces. I would like to see the total traffic on the frame relay
link vs the total cir (ie = s0/0.1 + s0/0.2 + s0/0.3). Is this done by just
looking at S0 and using ABSMAX and MAX to place the CIR into the equation or
do I add the three sub interfaces together. I have done both of these and
get different results so I'm unsure of which one to use?? Any help would be
appreciated

Cheers

Bruce