[mrtg] Re: GetIf & Mib Browsers

Michael Votaw mvotaw at telepath.com
Tue Oct 10 11:49:13 MEST 2000

You need to get the MIB file for the mibs you want.  Place the mib file in
the Mibs directory under the GetIf directory.  I think you have to change
the name to end with .txt and add it into the .index file.  The dox with
GetIf spell it out better than I have.  When you do this, you will see new
names for the OID's and descriptions for the OID's.