[mrtg] Re: MRTG instances

Ni Patrick-A11024 Patrick.Ni at motorola.com
Tue Oct 10 23:31:52 MEST 2000

I upgraded my MRTG from 2.8.12 to 2.9.0 and I am happy with
the new version. The problem is gone, old .cfg files could
be used, forks option can be used and configuration work seems
easier.

Some (i did not test all) per target parameters can be placed
at where global parameters are placed, like "perminute".

Patrick