[mrtg] Re: IP address of device on a switch?

Dan Colquhoun dcolquho at opentext.com
Wed Oct 18 15:57:39 MEST 2000

I'm still not finding the MACs of the address of the devices attached to the
port.  All I can get is the MAC (and IP) of any devices performing managment
functions.  This had been mentioned before, but I was curious if this was
only a limitation of my switch or a general issue.

Or are you saying that the router will have the IPs of all devices attached
to the switch?  This still wouldn't show on which port on the switch the
device was, would it?