[mrtg] Re: HP ProCurve 4000M

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Fri Oct 20 19:38:29 MEST 2000

Sounds to me like a simple SNMP config program on the receiving end.  Make
sure that the device you are connecting to has the correct community
string, and the IP you are using to connect to it is listed in there as
being able to read.

Scott

At 01:35 PM 10/20/2000 -0400, Jason M. Korkin wrote:

>     But it gives error messages like: SNMPGET Problem for sysDescr
>sysContact sysName sysLocation ifNumber sysObjectID SNMP Error: no
>response
>received

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein