[mrtg] Re: Bandwitdh Utilization Graphs

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Fri Oct 20 20:32:27 MEST 2000

You're dividing by 1930

Any data you return is going to be pretty small.  take off the 1930 and see
what that does.

Scott

At 02:25 PM 10/20/2000 -0400, garth at liu.edu wrote:
>I'm using MRTG 2.9.2 to monitor my Cisco Internet router. My boss wants to
>have a graph that monitors Bandwidth Utilization on the Serial Interface that
>goes to the internet (which by the way is a T1).
>I came up with the following configuration:
>
>workdir: /var/www/html
>Options[_]: growright,
>LogDir: /var/log
>RunAsDaemon: Yes
>

>Target[xyzx]: 2:public at x.x.x.x / 1930
>Directory[xyzx]: Internet
>MaxBytes[xyzx]: 100
>Unscaled[xyzx]: dwym
>YLegend[xyzx]: % Utilisation
>YTics[xyzx]: 10
>YTicsFactor[xyzx]: 1

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.
The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions:
could have, might have, and should have.
      - Louis E. Boone