[mrtg] mrtg 2.9.0-pre25 released

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 12 23:09:00 MEST 2000

I think I have not announced pre24 yet ... so lets do this together
with pre25 ... :-) as usual available from www.mrtg.org

cheers
tobi

CHANGES:
---------
From: Tobi
 - added xff parameter for log2rrd function in accordance with
rrdtool 1.0.27
From: Michele Michelotto <michele.michelotto at pd.infn.it>
 - removed excess <cr> from locales
From: blube at floridadigital.net
 - make cfgmaker comment out DS3 controlers ... they do not count
their traffic
From: Rainer Bawidamann <Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de>
 - made PID file name generation robust to cfg files without
extenssion
From: Mattias Lilliesköld <mattias.lillieskold at martinsson.se>
 - make cfgmaker recognize options[^]: bits
From: Thomas Abthorpe - Tby. * <tabthorpe at cgc.ca>
 - go for threshold checking if threshdir is defined