[mrtg] Monitoring Errors on a Cisco HSSI port

Adam Bayless abayless at fiber.net
Fri Sep 15 17:03:17 MEST 2000

Dear list,

Anyone got good OIDs for monitoring errors on a Cisco HSSI port? All
routers in question are 7500 series, running post-12.0 IOS. I have the
hardest time finding the right OIDs on Cisco's site for some reason, so I
figured I'd ask here. Obviously, the error counters don't increase at
anything like a rapid rate, so I think I'll add all the OIDs together in
one target and graph them like that. I'm looking for OIDs for:

Input Errors, CRCs, Frame Errors, Aborts, Output Errors, Interface Resets
and Carrier Transitions

Thanks!!!

-Adam

Adam Bayless                    |      vi /etc/aliases
Fibernet System Janitor         |      complaints: /dev/null
abayless at fiber.net              |      :wq
baylessfamily.org/~abayless     |      newaliases