[mrtg] Re: Netscape

SHOLAAS Margaret G Margaret.G.SHOLAAS at ris.lane.or.us
Sat Sep 30 01:11:14 MEST 2000

I'm running MRTG on Windows, and have NO IDEA what version of Thomas
Boutell's GD Library might be present on my machine, if it is at all!

At one point in the MRTG versions, changing the value of the GRAPHFMT
variable controlled what format was used on my Windows machine. It looks
like that should no longer be used; apparently there is no other option than
.png at this time? Not all versions of Netscape support .png so apparently
the only option is to upgrade to a version of Netscape that does?