[mrtg] Re: make problem

Grendel grendel at interq.ad.jp
Tue Apr 3 10:54:41 MEST 2001

Hi,
	I'm using MRTG on Solaris 7 and 8, so hopefully the environment is
roughly the same.
	ar can be found in /usr/ccs/bin. Add /usr/ccs/bin to your PATH, and all
should work fine. Not sure how much you already know, so please holler
if you need help with that. I also vaguely remember reading something
that said to make sure that /usr/ccs/bin came before /usr/ucb, probably
while installing one of the prequisites but I don't recall which one.

Best regards,
James Overbeck
GMO - http://www.gmo.co.jp/
Tokyo, Japan