[mrtg] Re: Help with installing MRTG-2.9.0 on a RH Linux box as its giving funny errors when I try to run cfgmaker...

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Mon Apr 9 13:27:32 MEST 2001

OK, i bet i've been in the wrong way once again...
Searching for any documentation about Perl, I finally found I had installed a wrong
version of perl... in fact I don't know where I got this 5.6.0 version, but the
current version seems to be 5.005 or something like that, so...
And I've found one on sunfreeware.com that comes with a pkgadd which installs
everything to the right path...
Wow that's cool, maybe I'll finally manage to understand something in what I'm
doing...

Sorry for my bad try to help, I just wanted to help somebody, for once...

c u all

Julien