[mrtg] Frame relay PVC and CPU monitoring

Badiel Kante badielk at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 27 12:07:22 MEST 2001

Hello the list,

How to identify OIDs relative to certain equipment's
of the cisco routers (2600 for exemple).

More precisely , I  wish to monitor the following
infos by using mrtg :
- CPU of my router Cisco
- Status PVC frame-relay of my interfaces
- Routing information ( BGP tables )

What kind of config should i put on my .cfg file to
get this information  (do i just to run configmaker to
get this information configmaker
community at myrouter.com
do u have to do something else beside that ?

Thank your very much for your time spending

Regards

badielk