[mrtg] Re: SNMP error

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk at voyager.net
Wed Aug 29 19:22:46 MEST 2001

I am running mrtg 2.9.17 with absolutley no problems monitoring pretty much anything possible on several *nix flavors (SunOS, Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux)

Have you tried doing an snmpget on the OIDs in question to see what is returned? It looks to me like it will not be an integer.....

Craig Baird extolled:

--
Daniel R. Kilbourne
daniel.kilbourne at corecomm.com